Austin Lane Studios is a small endeavor so our client list is somewhat thin (and our fees are even thinner!).
- Award winning playwright David Eliet's "SURVIVING MY WIFE'S BREAST CANCER" a (short) documentary which aired on Rhode Island PBS on Saturday, October 8th.- 2nd camera and sound for the production.
- Award winning playwright David Eliet's "CHILDREN OF THE DNIPRO" performed at The Perishable Theatre in Providence, R.I. - video documentation of the performance.
- "Summer Cocktail: Pops & Jazz with a splash of Burlesque..."
an Eric Larivee production
Performed at Ryles Jazz Club, Cambridge, MA - August 2011
- Provided sound and lighting support.
- "LoveDotCom - Cybersearching for Love' A Cabaret Show by Diane Carey with Kent Hewitt on piano, sold out performance at The Music Mansion, Providence RI, September 2011.
- Provided sound,lighting and video production.
- Boston Area Cabaret Association (BACA) -> "March Is Cabaret Month - Cabaret Festival 2009, 2010 and 2011" Cabaret Music Festival - Individual videos of over 60 performances.
- BACA -> "Cabaret Songwriters Showcase 2009" - Videos of songs written by 4 New England songwriters.
Note: 3 of the videos have been posted to YouTube by the award winning songwriter,
Bob Levy .
- 4 nights of the New York/Broadway Songwriter John Bucchino master class and concerts. An Eric Larivee Production, November, 2009
- Provided 2 and 3 camera video production.
- Christine Fontana - Featured vocalist at Amazing Things Framingham, MA - 3 camera video of the performance.
- Patti Cassidy -> "Elephants in RI" documentary
- Bonnie MacLeod - Piano and vocal performance at Blacksmith House, Harvard Square, Cambridge MA. Video clip submitted to "America's Got Talent"
- Little Compton Community Center - Event photography for several events, sound and lighting assistance for the Children's Theater performance of "Seussical Jr."
- Rhody MGs -> "Winterize Your MG" documentary
Prior to establishing Austin Lane Studios Ray spent 5 years as VP Technology with Hancock Research Inc. where he delivered audio, video and photo documentation of consumer product research projects for clients including The Gillette Company, Dial soap and others.
We can help with your next project.